Colloidal Oat Anti Itch Soak (250gm)
Colloidal oatmeal is ground from the kernels of natural oats and is a natural emollient which means it can hold moisture against the skin. It is useful in soothing skin conditions like Eczema, chickenpox, nappy rash, and insect bites.
The top layer of skin is called the skin barrier. Research suggests colloidal oatmeal can significantly improve the health and strength of the skin barrier.
Studies have shown that colloidal oatmeal:
- Improves the microbiome (bacterial ecosystem) of the skin, easing dryness, flaking, and roughness.
- Helps skin retain moisture and eases the itch of allergy-induced eczema, leading to fewer flare-ups.
- Is a natural, safe and effective way to manage eczema as part of a comprehensive skincare routine, especially in babies & children.
– Soak for 10-20 minutes in lukewarm water in which colloidal oat has been added.
– Pat gently with a clean towel, don’t rub.
– Apply eczema butter whilst skin is still damp. This seals in moisture and helps keep the skin well-hydrated.
Ingredients- 100% organic colloidal oatmeal